Speed Reading & Memory Workshop
Open To All Berkeley Students, Faculty & Staff
Haas Business School Association
Too Much To Read? Not Enough Time?
These 90-minute webinars will help you read faster, remember more and boost your productivity. Save time with Harvard Business Review cases, annual reports / 10Ks, financial statements, market research, business books, contracts, legal documents, industry news outlets – Bloomberg, WSJ, Financial Times, among many other types of informational reading.
Session 1 – Speed Reading 101 (CLASS FULL!)
Tuesday, November 5th from 2:30PM – 4:00PM
Learn How To:
- Increase Your Reading Speed Using Practical Techniques
- Improve Comprehension with Better Focus and Concentration
- Approach Technical Material and Analytical Reading More Effectively
- Remember More of What You Read Using Proven Methods
- Read Faster on the Computer Screen and Other Digital Devices
Session 2 – Maximizing Memory (CLASS FULL!)
Tuesday, November 5th from 4:30PM – 6:00PM
What You’ll Learn:
- How Your Memory Works
- Boosting Your Short-Term and Long-Term Memory
- Remembering Vital Information Using Specific Memory Techniques
- Memorizing Long Lists of Information in a Precise Order
- Recalling Detailed Information Using an Ancient Greek Technique
Were You Unable To Attend The Live Sessions?
Trusted By Students & Executives Worldwide